Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has Online applications are invited online applications from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to the posts of Food Safety Officer, Group-B Gazetted under Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) : Advt No: 04/2021
|Food Safety Officer|
|8 (eight) |
[UR-04,SC-01 & ST-03, including 01 no. post reserved for PH category]
Pay Bend : PB-3 (Rs. 10,230-34,800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- pay Matrix level-13 under Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2017.
Educational Qualification required for direct recruitment: A degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Bio Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or BUMS/BSMS/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS from a recognized University.
Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under this rule.
Age:- 18 to 40 years as on. 24.09.2021. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the
ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be governed as per Tripura Gazette Extraordinary Issue, June 22,2021 A.D of the notified scheduled of the post of Food Safety Officer, Group-B Gazetted.
The last date of submission of online application is 24:09.2021 (upto’ 5.30 PM). The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The Recruitment process will comprise of two successive stages viz.
(i) Written Examination [General Study) of K marks (MCQ type), ii) Interview/Personality test for 15 marks.
- The candidates: are to be called for interview as per merit list prepared from written examination in the ratio 1:5 for each category..
- It is also mentioned here. thatcandid.–Ate(s) scoring Marks equal to that. of the last qualified candidate in the Written Examination shall also he called for next stage of the recruitment process.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Written examination will be c911ed to appear in the Interview/Personally Test.
- In the list of recommendation. merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
The same procedure is to be followed for preparing waiting List, if there be any.
Further, provided that, in the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks in aggregate and also of the same age will be decided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in Recruitment Rules/ Service Rules.
- Ranks of the candidates are not prepared for the candidates beyond the recommendation list & wait list (if there be any).
- The final selection will be made in order of merit and merit list will be prepared by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and Interview. If a candidate remains absent in Interview, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
- For detailed syllabus/scheme of examination please visit www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in Other Important information:
1. Online Application Portal:
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 25.08.2021 to 24.09.2021 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time –Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz. www.tpsconline.in or through the link provided in www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then, he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receipt Number is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applicationS, the application with latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receipt Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
2. (a) Candidates are not required to upload with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and
Persons With Benchmark Disability (PH), EX-Service Men, BPL card holders etc.
(b). Applicants must be. in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted for the Written Examination will be purely provisional, subject to their Satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions Mere issue of admission certificate: to tilt candidate will not imply that his/her candidature h. 4s been finally cleared by the Commis’sidti. Written examination qualified candidates. will be asked to submit all required: documents at the Commission’s office. On scrutiny of documents if a candidate found ineligible as per terms ‘and condition of the advertisement(including prescribed recruitment fees)his/ her candidature will be rejected.
3. Rate of Recruitment Fees :
- Group-B Gazetted Posts: – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped_ Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
- if a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
(4) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(5) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(6) Candidates are instructed to visit the Commission’s website for information regarding steps of recruitment process time to time.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Advertisement Details : Click Here
Online Portal : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here