Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification regarding Answer Key & Objections for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those Candidates who were appeared in the examination can check Answer Key and raised objections further.
- The candidates’ Response Sheet along with the Tentative Answer Keys are now available on the link given below. The candidates may login as per the procedure mentioned through the link provided below.
- Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 20.08.2021 (6:00 PM) to 25.08.2021 (6:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 6:00 PM on 25.08.2021 will not be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
Name of post/s:
1. Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
2. Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
4. Data Entry Operator,Grade “A”
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Age limit: 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Important Links for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Answer Keys & Objections Notice : Click Here