State Bank of India has released the result of the online written test examination on 28 January 2021 at the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in). The exam was held on 28 November 2020, and the candidates who are eligible for the next round their roll number are mentioned on the merit list declared by SBI. The direct link to check the result is given.
SBI CBO RESULT 2021:
The SBI CBO exam was conducted to recruit 3850 circle based officers in the branches of SBI in India and abroad. Those candidates who have cleared the exams are now eligible for the interview round. A lot number of candidates had applied for the post and all those candidates whose roll numbers are mentioned in the merit list are one step ahead of their selection.
The direct link is mentioned below which is released by the SBI on its official website. All the candidates can check the result by clicking on the link below.
SBI CBO Cut off marks 2021:
The cut off marks are not yet released by the SBI, but it will be released soon on the official website. To check the cut off marks candidates are advised to check the site regularly or stay connected with us, once the official website will release the cut-off marks we will soon update the link to check the same.
Steps To Download SBI CBO Result 2021:
- Visit the official website of SBI @sbi.co.in
- Click on the career option.
- After this, you will be directed to the next page.
- You will find the latest announcement section.
- After this search for the SBI Circle Based Officer Result 2021 link.
- Click on the link, and fill in the necessary details.
- Click on the submit option.
8) Download the SBI Circle Based Officer Exam Result 2021.
You can also check the result and download the merit list from the link mentioned below. Click on the link and download the State Bank of India Circle Based Officers result 2021.