Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Last Date : 13.09.2021
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PHD/ Women Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13-09-2021
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 45 days from the Closing date of receipt of Application
- Tentative Date of Commencement of Training: 15 days after issue of merit List
Age Limit (as on 13-09-2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class
Vacancy Details – Apprentice
|03||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|05||CNC Programming cum operator (COE Group)||23|
How to Apply
Application (Annexure-A) duly filled-in all respects can either be dropped in the sealed Drop Box kept in the Office of the Principal, Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory. Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064 on all the working days i.e. from Monday to Friday between 09:00 hrs to 16:50 hrs. and Saturday between 09:00 hrs. to 12:20 hrs. or sent by REGISTER D POST only to the below mentioned address duly superscribing on the cover as “App cation for undergoing training under the Apprentices’ Act, 1961 for the year 2021-22 in Rail Wheel Factory” with the enclosures in Annexures. Applications should be submitted to this office before 17:00 hrs. of the closing date i.e., 13.09.2021 addressing to, – The Senior Personnel Officer. Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064.
Download Advertisement Details & Application Format : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here