IDB Admit Card 2021: The Industrial Development Bank of India will publish the IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 on its official website on 27th August 2021. The IDBI has scheduled the IDBI Executive Bank exam 2021 on 5th September 2021 to recruit 920 candidates for the post of IDBI executive (contract basis). Aspirants who have successfully submitted their application for the IDBI executive 2021 can now download their hall ticket from the direct link is provided in the article below.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021
The IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the IDBI Bank for the online test of IDBI Executive 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 5th September 2021. Candidates are requested to download their admit card beforehand as this is one of the mandatory documents that is required to carry to the exam centres.
IDBI Executive 2021: Important Dates
Candidates must check IDBI Executive 2021 important dates from the table given below.
|IDBI Executive 2021: Important Dates|
|Notification Released||3rd August 2021|
|Application Started||4th August 2021|
|Application Ended||18th August 2021|
|IDBI Executive Admit Card||27th August 2021|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date||5th September|
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 Link
As mentioned above, candidates are required to carry their hall tickets to the exam centres, so for the same, the IDBI Executive Admit card 2021 can be downloaded from the direct link provided below. IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 link will be active on 27th August 2021. All the candidates are advised to keep this post as a bookmark to get the latest updates. The IDBI Executive admit card download link will remain active till 5th September 2021.
Candidates must have the following details while downloading the IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
How to Download IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of IDBI or directly click on the link mentioned above
- On the home page, scroll down and click on the ‘careers’ option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, click on the ‘current openings’ on that page.
- Now Search for “Recruitment Notification for Executive on Contract – 2021-22”.
- Click on the “Download Icon” under the admit card section
- Now, enter your login credentials such as Roll no/Registration number and Password/ DOB.
Details Mentioned on IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021
The candidates are also advised to carefully check all the details mentioned on their IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Job Post Applied for
- Roll number/Registration Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Candidate’s category
- Exam date and slot
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- Name of exam centre
- Venue (Detailed Address)
Things to Carry at the Exam Centre of IDBI Executive Exam 2021
Candidates must carry these items with them to the exam centre, read carefully.
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the IDBI Executive Admit card 2021.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
IDBI Executive Exam 2021: Important Instructions
Along with the IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021, IDBI has released some general instructions regarding the IDBI Executive Exam 2021 which the applicants must read thoroughly before appearing for the examinations:
- The candidate must carry his/her call later, identity proof (original), and two passport size photographs.
- Candidates must wear masks Before entering the examination centre.
- Candidates can carry a pair of gloves with them.
- Candidates will also be allowed to carry a personal hand sanitiser bottle (50ml) and a personal transparent water bottle.
- Pen, pencil, and eraser will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Scribe candidates must carry a duly filled scribe form and signed with photograph affixed.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any other item inside the examination centre.
IDBI Executive Exam 2021 – PET
It has been decided to conduct the Pre Examination Training (PET) in online mode due to the prevailing COVID 19 pandemic in the country. It is also notified to candidates who have applied for PET (Reserved Category candidates only) for Executives, that the PET will be held online from August 26, 2021 to August 31, 2021. The link for joining the training will be sent to the email of the candidates mentioned by them in their application, in due course. Candidates are requested to check their email for details. All queries related to PET may be referred to [email protected]
Important Links for IDBI Executive Exam 2021
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here