ICAR-DRMR has published a recruitment notification where online application are invited for the following posts for the project “Consulting services for technical advisory support on Augmenting Rapeseed-Mustard Production of Assam Farmers for Sustainable Livelihood Security funded by world bank through Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART) and purely temporary/ Ad-hoc & Co-terminus and the project duration is 4 years. The eligible candidates may apply for these posts through email.
The last date of receipt of application is 31-08-2021.
|1.-||Research Associates (RA)/ Sr. Research Fellow (SRF) 09 posts (may be increased or decreased)||APART Districts of Assam selected as per need of the project) |
(May be placed at any place in project area of Assam– or at ICAR-DRMR as per the need)
|■ Ph.D in Agriculture (Ag. Extension! Extension Education, Agronomy, Entomology and plant Pathology) for RA or |
■ M.Sc. in Agriculture (Ag. Extension! Extension Education, Agronomy, Entomology and plant Pathology) for SRF
■ B:Sc. in Agriculture
■ Experience in conducting training, organizing crop demonstrations, farmers fair, exposure visits, extension activities, formation/working with FPOs/ farmer’s organization, rural development, developing training modules and technical literature, etc. Experience in data collection, analysis, report writing, etc.
■ Proficiency in computer and data management having good communication skill
Desirable: Knowledge of Assamase language
Role in assignment
■ Organizing extension programmes, crop demonstrations, training of farmers and extension personnel and implementation of all project activities at field level, formation of FPOs, working with farmers, monitor field work, data collection, analysis, report writing, coordination of the programs
■ Any other task assigned by the Resident Consultant/ Team Leader
|Office Assistant cum- Computer operator 01 Post||Guwahati Assam||■ Graduate having good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point); have sufficient knowledge of mail, vizard, possess good communication and presentation skill; have good typing speed. |
Role in assignment
■ All office assistance of ICAR- DRMR /Resident consultant at Guwahati, He/ She will be responsible for all computer assistance in preparation .of communication letters, mail, data entry, keeping records of the project etc. ■ Any other task assigned by the Resident Consultant/ Team Leader
- Research Associates (RA): Approximately Rs.60000- per month including URA
- Sr. Research Fellow (SRF): Approximately Rs.45000- per month including HRA
- Office Assistant cum- Computer operator: Approximately Rs.30000- per month including HRA
These Emoluments will be fixed for the tenure of the project of three years (2021-22 to 2023-24). There shall be no increase in these emoluments irrespective of any other guidelines.
- Tenure of each post is extendable up to the project period subject to the satisfactory performance reviewed periodically.
- Detail terms and conditions will be indicated in the appointment letter.
- No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
- Maximum age limit for the posts will be 35 year.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- Candidates should download application form and submit dully-filled PDF copy of application to [email protected] using a valid personal e-mail ID. Latest by 31-08-2021 .
- Candidate must have a valid mobile number.
Important Web-Links of ICAR-DRMR Recruitment
Short Advertisement : Click Here
Advertisement Details and Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here