East Central Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices vacancies for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
East Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Division||Total|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||892|
|Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
|Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110|
- Candidates should possess Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2021 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2021 till 17:00 hrs.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.