District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup has released notification where walk-in-interview for Front Office Coordinator in the establishment of District Legal Services Authority, Kamrup, Amingaon will be held on 05/09/2021.
The engagement shall be purely on Contractual basis which will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract period may be extended depending upon requirement and subject to the approval of the Assam State Legal Services Authority, Guwahati.
|Name of Post||Number of vacancy||Educational Qualification||Consolidated pay|
|Front Office Coordinator||1|
|B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or equivalent examinations along with six months diploma/ certificate in computers with proficiency in M.S. Office, Internet & E-mail.||Rs.20,000/- P.M. (Rupees Twenty Thousand) only per month.|
Date and mode of recruitment : walk-in-interview
Interview Date : 05/09/2021 (between 09:00 AM — 10:30 AM)
Venue : Office premise of District Court cum District Legal Services Authority, Amingaon, Kamrup on the day of Interview
How to apply :
- Candidates have to submit applications in standard form enclosing photocopies of all relevant documents before the verification desk on the date of Walk-in-Interview. Mentioning of Phone no. & E-mail on the application is mandatory.
- Candidates have to carry along all the relevant documents in original.
- Candidates have to report the venue i.e. Premise of District Court, Kamrup, Amingaon between 09:00 AM — 10:30 AM on the day of Interview and those failing to report within the stipulated time shall not be eligible to appear for the Walk-In-Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Interview.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of 1(one) year. After the expiry of the contract period, the engagement shall automatically stand terminated.
- The services of the Front Office Coordinator may be extended after appropriate break in service; subject to approval of the Hon’ble Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority, Guwahati.
- The appointment of such person is temporary and on contractual basis and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government Service.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final in respect of any dispute; if arises out of the recruitment process.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter/ modify or change any terms or conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in this advertisement.
- All other matters which are not specially provided herein shall be decided by the undersigned.
- This Authority retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.
- The result of the Interview will be published in the official website of Kamrup District Judiciary i.e. https://kamrupamingaonjudiciary.assam.gov.in
Important Web-Links of District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup Recruitment
Application Form (Standard Form) : Click Here
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here