Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates For engaging one 1) Peon on fixed pay basis for the establishment of District &Sessions Judge, Golaghat.
Name of the Post:
No. of Post:
Pay: Rs. 15,000/-(Fix Pay)
The Post is purely Temporary on fixed pay basis.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
2. The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates)
3. Minimum Qualification is Class VIII pass, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply and preference will given on candidate having professional skill related to requirement of this establishment.
4. If any candidate is Found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
5. The applicant must clearly mention on the envelope against the post he/she has applied for.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 09/07/2021 before 2:00 PM
7. Candidates serving in govt. department must apply through proper channel
8. Contact Numbers and email id (if any) must be provided in the application
9. The applicant will have to submit self attested documents (Photocopy) of educational qualification, age proof and caste certificate along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs
10. The eligible candidates shall have to appear for viva-voce.
11. The list of the eligible candidates and list of rejected candidates will be uploaded in the official website (golaghatjudiciary.gov.in) with the date of interview.
12. No Separate call letter will be issued from this office.
13. All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
14. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates
16. The applicant should address to the District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat, Assam.
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form (Standard Form) : Click Here