Directorate of Border Protection and Development, Assam has published a notification where applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having registration in the Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in part-IX of Assam Gazette for the following contractual posts in the Project Management Unit cum Border Protection Cell under the Directorate of Border Protection and Development, Assam.
|SI. No.||Name of post||No. of|
|Essential Qualification||Age Limit||Monthly|
|1||Programme Assistant||2||Graduate from recognised University or its equivalent Diploma in Computer Application, Adept at virtual working Proficiency in local language and English||A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021||Rs. 25,000/-|
How to Apply:
- The candidates should submit their applications in Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with self certified photocopies of all the testimonials for proof of qualification, age, Employment Exchange Registration Card etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs of candidate duly self certified is to be submitted.
- One self addressed envelope of 10×4.5/affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- No application fees need to be submitted.
- The application should reach the undersigned within 15 (fifteen) days from date of publication in the News Paper.
- Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in bold letters in the Envelop containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Director, Border Protection and Development, Assam, Assam Science Society Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Procedure for Selection:
(i) Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the State head Quarter i.e. Guwahati, Assam on a date and venue to be notified later. The syllabus of the objective type Written test will be follows:
|SI. No.||Subject||Total marks||Time|
|1||General English||40||180 minutes|
(ii) After the written test the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (practical) Test (10 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
(iii) Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Practical test)
(iii) There will be no waiting list of selected candidates against the vacancy advertised.
Terms and Conditions:
- The posts are purely contractual for a period of 11 months initially which is likely to be extended. Incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment.
- Application which is incomplete in any respect is liable to be rejected summarily.
- The Director, Border Protection and Development, Assam reserves the right to cancel / postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Application Form (Standard Form) : Click Here
Download Detail Advertisement: Click Here