Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Last Date: 18/12/2020.
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 48 Sahayak vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here .
APGCL Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Name of post: Sahayak
No of posts: 48 [UR: 25, OBC/ MOBC: 13, ST: 7, SC: 3]
Pay: Pay Band: Rs 12,400/-Rs 47,400/- Grade Pay: Rs 4,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for APGCL Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: 18 to 52 years as on 01.07.2020. Regarding age relaxation in respect of existing outsourced personnel engaged directly by APGCL, age on the date of initial engagement as outsourced personnel shall be considered, if such case(s) arises.
Essential Qualification: Passed Class — VIII examination from Govt. School/School recognized by Govt. of Assam .
Experience: Outsourced personnel under direct engagement of APGCL, as casual Sahayak, casual Chowkidar, casual Pump operator etc. & who have rendered service for not less than a minimum period of 5 (five) years as on 05.12.2020, on the condition that the concerned Head of the establishment/Controlling authority not below the rank of DGM/GM, would certify the eligibility of 5 (five) years or 1780 days of engagement in APGCL, in last 7 (seven) years and must be supported by full payment records certified by the controlling authority not below
the rank of DGM/GM.
APGCL Sahayak Application Fee
The candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only for General/ OBC & MOBC categories and Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred & fifty) only for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe categories, payable by Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of the Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
Selection Procedure of APGCL Sahayak Vacancy
– The candidates will have to appear in the OMR based written test to be notified in due course. The OMR based written test shall contain 1 (one) paper (Part-A & Part-B) of 100 marks .
– The pass marks for the OMR based written test will be 30 (Thirty).
– The candidates who qualify in the OMR based written test will be called for Document Verification/Physical Efficiency Test.
– The provisional selection list of candidates who will be called for Physical Efficiency Test will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the OMR based written test only.
– Candidates need to pass the Physical Efficiency Test, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered for provisional selection list.
How to apply for APGCL Sahayak Recruitment
Applications and experience certificate along with payment records in the prescribed format (available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org) duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, application fees, identity proof, recent passport size colour photograph etc. are to be sent to ‘The General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001’ on or before 18/12/2020 (5:00 PM) .
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Experience Certificate Format: Click Here